Last week, for the Laundry and Other Mysteries Podcast, I sat down with my good friend and meditation guide, Antonio Briceno, to discuss his business story and why he decided to start Shut Out The Noise Meditation.
Clubhouse Live Edition: Meet and Greet Tennis Pro Abi Spears – Laundry and Other Mysteries
- Clubhouse Live Edition: Meet and Greet Tennis Pro Abi Spears
- Hot Topic: Sexploitation and a Colorado Solution
- This Should Not Still Be A Thing: The Viral Episode
- Emotional Support Through Music: Happy The Movement and Happy Music
- It’s Hard To Hate Up Close: How To Be An Ally Through Our Current Social Awakening
Today’s main topic is meditation and learning how to shut out the noise and relax in the present moment.
My guest, Antonio Briceno, is a meditation guide at Miriam’s Place but he’s also in the business of providing insurance and supporting the Colorado Springs community in other ways.
You can find Antonio Briceno at the following links:
Antonio A. Briceno
P (719) 203-6424
Shut Out The Noise Meditation
Thank you for checking out Laundry and Other Mysteries! You can find our podcast wherever you find your favorite podcasts. Please don’t forget to like and share. It’s rare, but sometimes “exposure” is worth more than actual money.
You can contact the host and support this podcast in the following ways:
Desiree Hickson, The Laundry Diva
P (719) 357-6584
Become a sponsor or patron for Laundry and other Mysteries: